Pricing Your Home
Our goal is to get you the highest price for your home.
Dangers of Overpricing
An asking price that is beyond market range can adversely affect the marketing of a property:
- Fewer buyers are attracted and fewer offers are received.
- Marketing time is prolonged, and the initial marketing momentum is lost.
- The property attracts “lookers” and helps competing houses look more appealing by comparison.
- A property that sells above true market value may not appraise at that level, and the buyers may not be able to secure a loan.
- The property may sell eventually below market value.
Market your home at the price that’s in your best interest to sell within your time frame.
You, as seller, control salability with:
- Condition of the property
- Terms you will consider
- Asking price
The marketplace controls value through:
- Number of homes for sale
- Market conditions